Autumn On The EB

Autumn On The EB

Thursday, June 22, 2017

FISH THE MILLERS NOW!!!!!!!!!




The Millers is HOT right now. Fish it very early in the morning (7am or earlier) or fish it after 6pm until dark especially on a cloudy day.

Work soft hackles or my reduced buggers ( search my site for the recipe. I should re-post on that) and you should do well.


Some areas like my favorite section in Erving Center are still unfishable but Bridge St., the Kempfield Section and Orcutt have been getting it done.


This weekend is shaping up to be GOOD!!! Go do it!

Ken

P.S. Don't forget the Bears Den!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

GW said...

Ken

I guess the Millers is coming down finally. Just in time for some summer evenings on that river.

GW

Millers River Flyfisher said...

GW,

It's about time

Ken

Chico said...

Any reccommendations on a 10 foot 5 or 6 weight rod?

Millers River Flyfisher said...

Chico,

The question is what are you going to use the rod for?

Ken