Autumn On The EB

Autumn On The EB

Monday, November 13, 2023

An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory" - Ralph Waldo Emerson



This has been a trying month for me due to a broken ankle.  My time has been used up by tying flies, writing a blog post or two, tying flies (again) and reading blog posts about my favorite rivers.  I've seen some questionable blog entries where an author tries to justify a personal position which isn't necessarily a bad thing but when a writer pens something that is totally wrong someone should take notice of it.

I found the following" Second, the Swift below Cady Lane is catch and release 100% of the time".  That statement is totally WRONG. All one has to do is read the DFW regulations to be set straight. 

It makes me wonder what else is out there!!


Ken

 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your ankle heals up quickly.
The trout will be waiting for you!
Greg

Millers River Flyfisher said...

Greg,

And I'm waiting for them!!

Ken