Autumn On The EB

Autumn On The EB

Monday, October 28, 2019

OPEN DATES FOR GUIDING




Finally, clarity has arrived.  It has been a mess of an Autumn. First, I smashed my knee up in mid September which forced me to cancel that month  which forced me to double up at times for October.  Finally I stopped booking and worked through the backlog.  Now I'm ready to go on with what has always been a very good month.  November has temperatures that are close to that of April - cool but not cold with some real balmy thrown in for good measure and there are a lot of trout out there!!!


My open dates are: 10/30, 10/31, 11/1, 11/2, 11/3, 11/9, 11/10, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 11/25

These are dates for 3 or 6 hour trips to the Swift, Millers, EB and the Ware rivers. All of these dates are first come, first served and the rates are on my blog.

Pick a date(s), email it to me and it's yours!!!

Best,

Ken

2 comments:

Sam said...

Ken,

Glad to hear you have healed up from your knee injury, just in time for great fishing in November. I got to fish for a few hours Friday, nothing but a wooly bugger used. A nice rainbow hit it during a dead drift, along with a few other tugs that didn't connect, including the zone where I saw that big one thrashing around one night. As darkness set in I got a solid connection throwing the same wooly bugger up against the bank next to a wood pile, but a few head shakes set that brown trout free. That was a nice one that I would have liked to see in the net.

Best, Sam

Millers River Flyfisher said...

Sam,

I always remember the ones that get away. Another reason I'm still fly fishing!!

Ken